The Museum of Health Care at Kingston is open to the public. No appointment necessary.
Find out all the details here.
Winter/Spring Hours (October 26, 2022 - May 1, 2023)
|*Staff are on-site on Mondays from 9am-5pm for adminstrative purposes, as well as to accomodate school and/or private group bookings.|
Vistors are welcome to drop in for a self guided tour, or travel through the Museum with one of our guides for a short tour (25 minutes) with plenty of time to explore the exhibits afterwards. Challenge yourself to our Lego scavenger, or explore our interactive children's gallery. There's something for everyone at the Museum of Health Care.
Things to know about your visit to the Museum of Health Care
- Vistors are asked to wear a mask for their entire visit duration. Masks are available free of charge at the front door
- Educational and group programming is held year round in our galleries. Please note that there may be a group in the Museum while you are visiting.
- Due to space limitations and the possibility of educational programming, seniors groups and groups larger than eight, should contact us prior to arrival.
The Museum of Health Care is wheelchair accessible via its modern tower entrance on George Street.
- The Museum sits behind an unpaved parking lot. An accessible sidewalk runs from the Museum entrance, behind the building, to the covered GIDRU lot at Kingston General Hospital.
- The public washrooms at the Museum are not fully accessible. Accessible public washrooms are located at the Kingston General Hospital.
What visitors are saying:
Ann Baillie Building National Historic Site
32 George Street, Kingston, Ontario K7L 2V7
Located just steps away from City Park, adjacent to Kingston General Hospital and Queen's University!
There are multiple Kingston Transit routes which make stops near the Museum. To plan your trip, you can use the Kingston Transit Trip Planner tool.
The City of Kingston has a number of on-street and municipal parking lot options to choose from. The options closest to the Museum are paid street parking on George St. and paid waterfront parking in the lot at the base of George St.
Click here for information about parking at Kingston General Hospital.
Questions or concerns?
Please contact us at 613-548-2419 or [email protected].