The Museum of Health Care was founded to be the premier institution devoted to the preservation of the history of health care in Canada. Your support is vital to safeguarding this dynamic heritage and to ensure the Museum is here for future generations. There are many ways you can support:
- Become a Museum Member or give a Gift Membership.
- Donate a one-time gift or a recurring gift in support of the Museum's mission.
- Give a Commemorative Gift. Pay tribute to the accomplishments of a respected colleague, family member, or friend. We will send the honouree (or member of his/her family) a personalized card informing them of your gift.
- Donate to an Endowment Fund to help the Museum of Health Care invest in its future: The Dr. James A. Low Legacy Fund, Dr. Margaret Angus Research Fund, John and Lillian Dodds Fund, or KGH Nursing Alumnae Museum Fund.
- Establish a GiftPlus Annuity to help ensure the long-term future of the Museum of Health Care at Kingston.
- Plan a Bequest. By remembering the Museum of Health Care in your will, you help strengthen the programs and purposes you believe in for generations to come.
Donation receipts will be issued for all gifts.